29 noviembre 2006

Christmas Lottery? Please, no more!!!!

Ohhhh!!!! Damn it! I´ve just remenbered I need to go to the ATM to withdraw money to pay the Lottery.
Let me see. One from Tele2, 2 from BT, another one with some friends.. besides I have to buy lottery tikets for some of my parents´ friends -and you know that if you buy lottery for someone else you "have"to buy the same number. Just in case. Can you imagine the aftermath if you don´t buy and it tuns out to be "the REAL ONE"

So, let me see..... One, two, three, four... Oh my god. I don´t want to keep counting. The amount of money is overwhelming. Don´t think about it, don´t think about it!

But, your know what? The last straw is that, every time you go to a restaurant -or whateveryouwant- you are bound to find a (fucking) friend that says "I´m gonna buy that ticket".
And, if this is the case, what else can you do besides buying the same ticket?

At least, it only happens on Chirstmas!

3 comentarios:

Zorro de Segovia dijo...

¡no tienes de Ya.Com!

Anouk dijo...

Algún decimillo más caerá, Coyote...ya verás.
(Te falta algo exótico como la de la carnicería ¿no?)

New Yorker dijo...

Mi querido Coyote,

la loteria es como las drogas, la solucion es decir NO!

Te aseguro que no es tan dificil. Los ultimos dos anhos en espanha creo que compre en total 1 decimo. La pregunta que tienes que hacerte es:

a) Cual es la posibilidad de que me toque?
b) Tengo un mejor uso para ese dinero?
c) Cuanto puedo conseguir si me toca?

El analisis economico, como siempre, lo resuelve todo. Te recomiendo una cosa: cada anho coge el dinero que ibas a dedicar a la loteria (pongamos 150 euros) y metelo en un fondo de riesgo medio indexado a Asia/Rusia (ojo vete cambiando el fondo con los anhos). Haz eso cada anho y te aseguro que para cuando te retires vas a tener mas dinero que si te toca la loteria en uno de dichos decimos.
(ponderalo con el riesgo/probabilidad).