11 julio 2006

Grouse Mountain

Just 20 minutes from downtown you can find one of the Vancouver´s attraction: Grouse Mountain. To get the peak, you can eithar take the Skyride or climb the mountain. Of couse, I climbed the mountain: 1 hour and a half.
Honestly, it was harder than I expected . I was kind of beat so I took the Skyride to go down.

The funny thing was that there were warnings about a bear that was sawn a couple days ago. But there were no "instructions" about how to deal with this kind of "challenge". In sum, in this rim of nature you can ended your days in the stomach of a awesome- cute-bear.

PD: One day in Toronto I asked for a Canadian beer, and the bartender answered: "I guess in British Columbia". With a spot of imagination you would see the reason ;-)

1 comentario:

Anouk dijo...

Que exótico sería; "Oh si, yo tenía un amigo al que se comió un oso en las montañas de Canadá"
Hummm, suena de lo más interesante...
Ten cuidado, que no todos deben ser como Yogui ;-)